Feel The Magic:
Dammit. I cannot get past the plant boss on the Nightmare level despite beating it quite easily on a previous level. I had to walk away earlier or I may have found myself crying over the pieces of a DS broken by being slammed up the wall.
Note to self for future failed attempts at this, put down the DS, take a deep breath and count to ten slowly before retrying.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines:
I have finally continued with Vampire after a break of about three weeks mostly because of the arrival of Resident Evil 4. Unfortunately, after the first couple of areas being so enjoyable, I am still finding the game a bit of a chore to play and I think I would have sold it by now if it wasn't for my new game completion resolution. Perhaps (hopefully) this weekend will be the one when I finally see this game through to the end.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment