Saturday, February 05, 2005

Feel The Magic - beaten!

I finally beat the plant boss on Nightmare 3 this morning before moving on the the Last Battle which I beat after a couple of attempts. Great, game over.

Or not.

Another level was then presented to me, Final Battle. No problem, beaten on the second attempt. 'Final' Battle, that had to be the end right? Great, game over, another one to add to the completed games list.

Except Sonic Team do not appear to understand the meaning of the word 'final'. Yet *another* level appeared, Magic Touch, in which I had to perform CPR on the girl I'd just rescued by a combination of touching her heart and breathing into the microphone. This was another straight forward level which I breezed through on the first attempt. I then nervously sat through the credits half expecting the game to thrust another challenge upon me. It wasn't to be though, that was the real end, at last. Game completed. I don't intend to play through again on hard level due to frustration of the Nightmare level. I couldn't face that again, I hate games that force you to replay again previously beaten bosses.

No comments: