... or rather an old game revisited. I've decided it is time that I completed with Feel The Magic which I haven't touched since before Mr Driller DS arrived last year. I've just reached scene 15, Nightmare, which involves me fighting the previously defeated bosses all over again with one life. I eased past the first two but died quite quickly on the plant boss as I'd forgotten the technique required to beat it. I'll should give him a good kicking tomorrow lunch time with little trouble though.
I sadly moved another step closer to completing RE4 as well tonight when I cleared chapter 5.1. I have saves from different points along the way that I'll be revisiting later on after (if?) I complete the main game.
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nightmare == The SuckySuck(TM) bit. FACT. I haven't played FTM in ages due to hating this bit.
Post a Comment