Completed!
But not....
Mom rescued from Bargate Prison - check.
Journeyed to Hook Coast and defeated Maze - check.
Tracked down and defeated Jack of Blades - check.
Spare sisters life and cast the evil sword into a void forever - check.
And all is well in the world of Albion, in the original Xbox release that is. Being an extended version this has an extra part tacked on to the end with some evil summoners about to attack, and I apparently threw away the best weapon to defeat them with when I defeated Jack. Doh! Thankfully the Guildmaster has heard a rumour of another uber-weapon containing the power of all the heroes buried at the guild, and I now need to search Maze's quarters for a hint as to where it is hidden.
Then I will need to head to the Northern Wastes to battle the summoners. I have just retrieved an artifact called the Fire Heart, which when placed in the lighthouse at Hook Coast, will summon the Ship of the Drowned that will get me there. Hopefully I will have this game truely completed by this time tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment