I have conquered the Arena and become Champion and I'm now so renown in Albion that Lady Grey of Bowerstone requested that I speak with her. She told me how lonely she was and dropped heavy hints that I could be the man for her if I could return with a suitable present. She was obviously unaware that I already had a wife in Bowerstone, the simple barmaid Sofia. Time for me to trade upwards wife-wise. Time for a divorce.
There doesn't seem to be a divorce option in the game so I decided that I would have to show my rarely seen bad side and using the old murder-your-wife method instead. As there are no weapons allowed in Bowerstone I started to punch and kick her, but the stubborn bitch kept getting back up. Thankfully though, after knocking her down a few times, she divorced me. Result! The only problem is that she didn't move out of my house, staying on as a tenant instead. Pffft.
After a handy hint from one of the villagers Lady Grey was overwhelmed when I presented her with a black rose, but then demanded that I own my own home before our relationship could progress. I sold my house from under Sofia, bought it immediately back again and finally found myself completelt free of my ex-wife.
Lady Grey now wants me to retrieve a lost necklace for her but has given me no clue where to start looking. This woman is hard work, I know is a little more refined with a title and everything but all it took to marry Sofia was a single rose and a box of chocolates.
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment