Why, oh why did I not complete this on the Xbox? I am truly loving this game. It's like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic crossed with oh, I dunno....er, World of Warcraft is about the closest match I can think of.
I love the humour, the use of regional UK accents is very funny, especially when encountering a hoarde of bandits with Scouse accents! :) My character is getting more and more renown throughout the lands of Albion, and all the little folk are now affectionately referring to me as "arse face".
I've played for a little over seven hours now, although I don't feel I have progressed that far plot wise as I've spent ages just wandering around, doing little side-quests, and chatting up the woman folk. I have even taken a tarty barmaid wife in Bowerstone, but I quite fancy a few other girls too. I forsee a future in bigamy.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment