Friday, January 28, 2005

Resident Evil 4(.1)

Phew. I plugged my US Gamecube into my TV card earlier so I could play without monopolising the TV and a good two hours later I now find myself at the beginning of chapter 4.1. I have unfortunately been reunited with the totally useless Ashley though, I have a hard enough time looking after myself without having to protect her too. Perhaps useless is a little unfair as I did have to control her for a section in the last chapter and it was quite easy to do thanks to her super powers of throwing and even better, crawling! I did get held up for a while though by a stupid nine square sliding puzzle, God I hate those things. I am totally unable to solve them and only got by after some random, frantic shuffling (ooh er).

I fear that the game may be about to have a bit of a difficulty spike as just before the last chapter ended I found a shit-load of ammo and a rocket launcher sitting invitingly in a nice display case.

My current game time is nine hours and fourty two minutes.

No comments: