Well I have caved in and preordered the US version of Resident Evil 4 from Video Games Plus. It is just under £30 with free postage at the moment and whilst I had managed to resist preordering it before I have now fallen victim to the hype machine after reading the reviews at IGN and GameSpy.
In doing this I have failed miserably in trying in resist new games this year, especially considering the Resident Evil backlog I already have. I am 50% through Resident Evil:Code Veronica on the Dreamcast, part way through the Gamecube remake of the original Resident Evil, and my copy of Resident Evil Zero has remained sealed for over a year.
This game really does sound fantastic though and I *need* to play it. VG+ expect to have it instock by Tuesday so I should have it by the end of next week. As I have next week off work I should have the time whizz through the rest of Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Mr Driller DS in time to move straight on to RE4, hopefully finding the dedication to see it through to the end so I don't let myself down too much in buying it.
Friday, January 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment