Saturday, January 01, 2005

Progress update

I am still absolutely hooked on both games on my current playlist, making it quite easy at the moment to ignore other titles until I complete at least one of these two. I can't really explain my progress in Vampire without including spoilers so I'll switch to Rot13 now:

V qba'g xabj ubj znal qvssrerag nernf gurer npghnyyl ner va guvf tnzr ohg V unir znantrq gb pbzcyrgr nebhaq sbhe qvssrerag dhrfgf abj va gur frpbaq 'Qbjagbja' nern. V nz nobhg gb tb onpx gb Fnagn Zbavpn gb vairfgvtngr gur zlfgrevbhf fuvc jvgu gur fnepbcunthf ba obneq.

As for Mr Driller I have cleared 1,000m in normal mode using objects from the shop and I am now trying to clear 1,500. These items give you certain advantages like extra lives, or more oxygen from air bricks and so is cheating somewhat. As a result the game doesn't record any highscores obtained using items but using them is the only way I'll be able to clear all the levels as I find it much too hard to do the deeper levels unaided. I'll be happy to count this game as complete if I can clear normal mode in this manner as without the items it will remain an impossible task for me.

No comments: