Thursday, August 04, 2005

Freedom Force

Ok, I’m not some kind of sexual deviant but I love men in tights, the superheroes of Freedom Force variety that is. I first installed this game a couple of years ago but for some reason gave up with it quite quickly. Now, due to the sequel failing to run on my PC for some unknown reason I have given it a second chance and I’m loving it.

It has a wonderful vintage comic book style and over the top characters with fantasically cheesy voice-overs. I’ve already faced off against Russian gangsters lead by the supervillian commie scum Nuclear Winter, vicious raptors, giant ants, and my team of third rate Marvel hero wannabes are currently pursuing the evil Shadow through her vast underground lair. I just hope that I can manage to find some way to get the sequel to run after I complete this.

No comments: