Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weekend gaming

Yoshi Touch and Go (DS)
Hmmm. I'm crap. Truely. My best attempt at Score Attack mode yesterday was a pitiful 215, my previous best remaining 223, and I managed 2,583 in Marathon mode. I have plenty of practise planned this week, if I don't get sidetracked by Pac-Pix.


TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (Xbox)
Five levels in now and loving it. This really is a genuinely funny game, and much, much better than the previous outing. The train level was a nice flashback to Goldeneye on the N64, which is another title I keep meaning to go back and finish off.


Lego Star Wars (Xbox)
Yes, I know that this wasn't even mentioned before. It is my son's game and he asked me if I wanted to play it with him earlier, so we had a good session on it this morning and completed Episode One. It's a great little game for those quick pick up and and play moments. I'll try and finish the rest of the game off with him this week. I'm not worried about the Episode Three spoilers, after all we've all known how the movie ends since 1977!

1 comment:

Steve Jackson said...

Shock! Someone actually reads this stuff? Horror!