Hmmm. I seem to have slipped back into my usual pattern of buying games and not even, or hardly playing them, and then buying some more. This year was going so well for me too.
I broke my World of Warcraft addiction two weeks ago. I had achieved everything I wished in the game and needed to end my unhealthy obsession with it permantently so I decided to go cold turkey and sold my account on eBay. Strangely enough I really haven't missed it at all. Anyway, this should have been a positive move for me really, enabling me to continue ploughing through my backlog and further improving my 2005 game completion record.
Not so.
As I posted last month, I had already picked up TimeSplitters: Future Perfect and Stranger's Wrath for the Xbox from Game when they had their excellent 5 game trade in and 99p offer on. Both of these titles have now been started yet still remain barely played. Yoshi Touch and Go DS finally arrived from VG+, Pac-Pix is on the way, I saw a copy of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga in W H Smith for a bargainous £4.99 which anyone would be foolish to refuse, and worse of all, I finally succumbed to the lure of the PSP and got my Japanese value pack and Ridge Racers a couple of weeks back.
Now I have confessed my sins here perhaps I revert back to my early 2005 goodness and return to proper game completing ways. So what to focus on, hmmmm....
Ok, here are my new targets:
100% complete Wario Ware Touched!
A lesser game might already consider this completed but I cannot. Must earn flowers on all mini-games.
Unlock Time Attack and Challange modes in Yoshi Touch and Go
To do so I need to score more than 300 (current best a pathetic 223), and more than 3,000 in (current best 2,555) in Score Attack and Marathon modes respectively.
Complete Time Splitters: Future Perfect in single player mode.
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment