This is a game I was unsure about. It has been universally praised but is often referred to as the new Tetris, a game that, like Puyo Puyo as well, I never really got myself. Personally I get my puzzle kicks from the likes of PlayStation Bust-A-Move 2.
Anyway, it arrived yesterday and my initial thoughts were that it looked nice but had slightly annoying trippy music, and wasn't all that special. After about ten minutes play though it hit me that I was really enjoying it, and also that the music despite not being to my taste matches the game perfectly.
Although I haven't had chance to play it since this game will be getting plenty of my attention in the near future. It seems this game has justified my PSP purchase.
I made this game the subject on my first entry on the new GamerWiki site. If interested you can view it here.
Friday, April 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment