Friday, April 01, 2005

March overview

Bought (total of £131.01):
Xbox Max Drive
Splinter Cell

Bought these to help soft-mod my spare Xbox to make another media player. The process was so easy I wish I had just done the same for my original Xbox now instead of having it chipped.

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath (Xbox)
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (Xbox)

Both bought super cheap by taking advantage of the Game 4 game+99p trade in for a chart title offer. They worked out at just under £17 each.

Yoshi's Touch and Go (DS)
World of Warcraft monthly subscription (PC)
Edge
gamesTM
Wireless ethernet bridge for the spare Xbox

Played:
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (Xbox)
Halo 2

A couple of quick sessions via system link to test out the wireless ethernet bridge.

World of Warcraft (PC)
Wario Ware Touched! (DS)


Completed:
Er.... nothing. Only one game really exists for me at the moment, World of Warcraft naturally. I have now clocked up over ten days of game time.

No comments: