I forced my self to pick this up again and it has had some extended play today as a result. I'm getting a little bored of the endless search dark passages, get to a locked door, find a PDA to open it and continue gameplay but it's lived up by the relentless onslaught of the minions of Hell. My favourite weapon although slow loading, is the traditional Doom style double barrel shotgun, guaranteed to leave a gaping hole in all but the most resilient of enemies.
I've left the game for a bit now as I've just had my ass handed to me by a seemingly invincible Hell Hunter. He powers himself up by absorbing electricty from four power cores. I managed to destroy two of the cores and deal nearly 50% of damage to him before he got the better of me and my patience wore out. I'll try and deal with him fresh tomorrow.
Sunday, November 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment