Typically I dispatched the Hell Hunter today at the first attempt after finding it so impossible to do yesterday afternoon. From then on I progressed quite quickly really, but suddenly started to find myself provided with lots and lots of ammo, which is usually a good indication that something bad is about to happen, and it did. I suddenly found myself in Hell itself and got hammered from all sides by a horde of evil creatures. A large amount of under my breath swearing (kids were about), and a few dozen fired off rockets later I found myself going one on one with the end of game boss. Tough bugger, but not half as tough as the Hell Hunter and I had him beat at the second attempt.
Overall a great game and now I have it completed I can switch my focus again to The Movies.
Or Civilization IV.
Or Freedom Force.
Or Wario Ware Twisted!
Gah!
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment