Thursday, July 14, 2005

Progress Update

I’m still managing to keep up my God of War interest up by playing for around 45 minutes on each of the last two evenings and have with just a little frustration made it through some titantic battles to what at first appears to be a very puzzley section, The Rings of Pandora. I am questing for Pandora’s Box, the only weapon on earth that can kill a God so I can return to Athens and kick Ares’ humongous ass. I am confident that I will be soon adding this title to my completed games list.

I am not faring so well in Bomberman DS. Whilst the battle mode in great fun even in single player I cannot get into the regular story mode which I need to finish to complete this game. Like the single player mode on all previous games in the series it is a quite sterile experience. If I cannot muster up any further enthusiasm for this over the weekend I will have to admit defeat and move on to a different title.

No comments: