A week of practically no gaming for me as I've been appreciating the fine weather we have been having here instead.
I did play Stranger's Wrath a fair bit last weekend but I'm finding it hard to go back to now. The game is really stylish, looks about as good as it gets this generation, and has some interesting and imaginative characters but it all seems to be quite repetitive. Add that to this the fact that for some reason I also lost two stages' progress (and I definitely *did* save) and it seems it will take quite an effort for me to pick this up and play again.
PC wise I've had a cheap copy (£14.99 from Woolworths) of Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich sat sealed on my desk since last Sunday. I keep going to install it but then remember the barely played copy of the original Freedom Force that I should be playing through first.
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment