The lack of blog entries is down to World of Warcraft. I am still totally addicted to this game, having now spent a total of nearly eight days playing it.
I bought four cheap games from Gamestation last Thursday which I took straight to Game with 99p and picked up a nice cheap copy of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath for the Xbox. A week later it is still sealed. I took advantage of the Game trade-on offer again yesterday and grabbed a game that I have eagerly looking forward to for some time, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. When I got in, I fired up my PC to continue playing WoW leaving TS:FP also unplayed and still sealed. WoW has totally destroyed almost all other gaming for me.
The only other game I have played of late has been Wario Ware Touched! which I am currently playing it about ten minutes a day at work to fully unlock everything. I was hoping to have Yoshi's Touch & Go by now but my copy has yet to arrive from Canada.
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment